- This event has passed.
Valentines Charcuterie Workshop
February 11 @ 6:00 am - 8:00 pm
oin us on Saturday, February 11th at the Shepherdstown Train Station! At this Valentines themed workshop you will learn how to craft your own gorgeous charcuterie board. Grab your sweetheart, bestie or loved one and enjoy a glass of wine, a picture worthy backdrop provided by Sweet Ivy Decor, and of course charcuterie!
Each $60 Ticket Includes:
– Refreshments including wine, water, and tea
– Grazing table to snack on
– Photo worthy Valentines themed backdrop provided by “Sweet Ivy Decor”
– Biodegradable palm leaf platter.
– Bakery Box to transport your board home
– Fine cheeses, charcuterie , and all additional accompaniment for creating the perfect board.
– A 2 hour step-by-step guidance for creating a charcuterie board led by Jillian of Brie & Honey Boards
– All necessary utensils for serving (tongs, knife, honey dipper)
– A handout that includes techniques we covered during the class
– Surprise giveaway at the end of the class
*If you are planning on drinking wine please bring a valid ID*